Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finding the right piano

I am beginning the search for our piano.

I wonder how long it will take?  Days?  Weeks?  Months?  Years?


Now that I see the piano as a member of our family I have a feeling I may be more discriminating than I might otherwise have been.

   
I wonder if this search will be like looking for a mate?  
or an adoptive child? 
or a new friend?


Will there be many pianos I will be forced to discard for some reason?  


Wait for years to finally be bestowed a piano given up by another family? 


 Will I happen to meet the piano and find we resonate together and become like long lost friends?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! I noticed that you linked to my blog and wanted to come by and say hi! - Matt from pianoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt! Nice to meet you:) - Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...